Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 12 May 2015

Information Overload And 3 Keys To Simplifying Your Website

3 Keys to simplifying your website


Here is a startling fact about the new digital age. Your website has less than 5 seconds to capture the attention of a prospective client. If you own a business chances are you are always looking for ways to convert visitors into buyers. We all have short attention spans and as consumers we want online businesses to get to the point and don’t waste our time right? RIGHT! So here are 3 things to remember when building or designing your website:
1. What problem are you solving for a visitor looking at your company? If I type in pizza it is typically because I have a problem that needs to be solved. I am either hungry or have other people that are hungry and I am visiting pizza websites to solve my problem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment